Pre-Game Talk: SCF GAME 3 - 6/1 - 8:21 PM - The B's look to regain home ice advantage

Which team wins Game 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Chara handing out a little justice to the buffoon. He should know better by now, you don't poke the bear.

Clearly this shows Sedin, who took about 30 of those without going down from Marchand ( while also not reacting in a zombie like fashion) is a tougher player than Maroon.

That and he may have embellished juuuuuust a touch

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Clearly this shows Sedin, who took about 30 of those without going down from Marchand ( while also not reacting in a zombie like fashion) is a tougher player than Maroon.

That and he may have embellished juuuuuust a touch
Shows me he's just a big punk, he go's after little Grizz after a blues goal but flops to the ice when Chara's near by, and spouts off his pie hole, while skating to his bench.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Shows me he's just a big punk, he go's after little Grizz after a blues goal but flops to the ice when Chara's near by, and spouts off his pie hole, while skating to his bench.
Lol I’m screwing around but ya. He knew what he was doing.

I don’t blame a team (any team) from going after the smaller skilled guys. Why wouldn’t you? If you can make them antsy with the puck it’s one less thing you have to worry about

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
After Columbus evened the series at 1-1, I said Bruins in 6 and stuck with it even after we went down 2-1. I said after game 1 that this series would be 4-1 Bs and there is no reason not to believe the Bs can win 3 straight against this team. Bruins in 5!

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
"Maroon questions Bruins leadership"

o_O :huh:

KZd3dUUY5hTEI.gif

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Lol I’m screwing around but ya. He knew what he was doing.

I don’t blame a team (any team) from going after the smaller skilled guys. Why wouldn’t you? If you can make them antsy with the puck it’s one less thing you have to worry about
Sure everyone's open game whistle to whistle, but once you've scored a goal and you take shot at a smaller player who was battling you in front of the net, that classifies as a punk @$$ move to me.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

I think the bruins man to man don't like the idea of another player bad mouthing their leaders, in the jest of things ya sure its Patrick fuukkin Maroon, but when he starts putting down the Chara's and the Bergerons of the world it becomes a little more than whatevs in that locker room and becomes some bulletin board material for all the Bruins who wear that spoked B on their chest and respect their captains.

Any little edge you can bring to your team is huge this time of year and hopefully Maroon just supplied that to the Bruins.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Final: no dickheads!

Damn. I guess i can’t use the John Moore quote

Reactions: BMC

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
I've been correct in every series prediction so far. Bs in 7, Bs in 6, Bs in 4. This time I can't help it, I predicted Blues in 7.
However, if they keep poking the bear, I am calling Bs in 6/7. Gonna need some puck luck too, though.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Your binky isn't playing no matter how many times you post you want him in.

I have two posts about kuhlman over backes. Backes has been the worst player on the ice the past two games and is dragging down krejci and debrusk. Need a change on that line.

Backes has played for 77 minutes with krejci and debrusk and they have 88% offensive zone starts while allowing 4 5v5 goals and scoring 3.

Since the start of the hurricane series the 2nd line with backes has 1 goal for and 3 goals against. Considering the crazy amount of offensive opportunity he is getting on that line it really isn’t working.

Reactions: missingchicklet

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Patrick Maroon and his mouth, poking the bear. Hopefully he will give the Bruins the needed spark they need for this series.

Pierre McGuire Tells TSN 690 That Blues F Pat Maroon Questioned Bruins’ Leadership
“He said ‘That’s really limited leadership. You guys should start looking at one another’,”

this f***ing guy is taking shots at the Bruins leadership when it took a sitdown with a guy who is currently on the Bruins to turn his team's season around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad