GDT: SCF Game #3 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Hit Stamkos early. That's usually a good job for Comeau but I'm sure someone else will welcome him to the playoffs.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Well we knew this was coming. Can’t get down cause he shows up now. Play the Dallas style and Dallas can still win.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Eio2g4dWoAEuz0Q

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
It's not that he's here ... it's more that I wasn't expecting both Faksa and Comeau being out when he returned.

It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely something to be nervous about. They're getting healthier, and Dallas has injuries starting to pile up. Hintz is playing, but he's also got what seems to be several, accumulating, nagging injuries. Guys are going to need to step up in big, big ways.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Good point where has Miro been? Need him to bring it tonight.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm pretty pumped about Caamano FWIW. I have a feeling he was going to make waves in training camp whenever it happens. It's a matter of staying healthy. He seemed to be putting it together despite the injuries last season.

I think Kivi has stolen a permanent roster spot next season, but I think Caamano could easily challenge other guys who aren't so locked in for a regular spot.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
My money is on Caamano taking a penalty. Refs always call rookies for the weakest stuff.

Oh I'm sure he will hit Kucherov and Kuch will lose his feet and go down easy anytime he feels contact like always. You will probably end up correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad