GDT: SCF Game #3 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
EiK1cFaXYAAvajO

EiZsCDOX0AA6w8P

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Threadname is wrong . Its Tampa Bay Lightning vs Dallas Stars . We are "home" now for game 3&4

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
My greatest hope right now is just win one of the next 2, and tonight would make life less scary. I'm hoping they can do it tonight, like they did against Vegas.

If they stay out of the box, it feels like they have a chance. I don't want to see them down going into a B2B. Feels like a loss tonight makes Friday a must win. Worst case scenario is down 3-1 and playing a B2B.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
My greatest hope right now is just win one of the next 2, and tonight would make life less scary. I'm hoping they can do it tonight, like they did against Vegas.

If they stay out of the box, it feels like they have a chance. I don't want to see them down going into a B2B. Feels like a loss tonight makes Friday a must win. Worst case scenario is down 3-1 and playing a B2B.

I agree. We have to win one of the next two. If we can win both, though...

It's really hard for me to not think about the possibility of going into the B2B up 3-1 and get irrationally excited.

In general it's been really difficult to handle emotions when thinking about it. :laugh: I'm either to be ecstatic or very disappointed.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Seguin is not going to do anything not sure why people are still waiting. Just go into the game with the mindset he is a 3rd line forward and then you will be content with his play.

Reactions: starsfan86

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Seguin is not going to do anything not sure why people are still waiting. Just go into the game with the mindset he is a 3rd line forward and then you will be content with his play.
But he gets first line minutes and PP time. I would be more than happy if they took him off the top line. Put pavelski there with Benn and Radulov. So we are stuck hoping he does his job and step up for once in the playoffs. Hell I would be happy if he turned in to a massive assist guy. Put him with gurianov and let denis unleash it.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Keys to win
- Dobby stays hot and makes some gamesavers
- Don't give 3 goal lead for bolts in the 1st period
- Stay out of penalty box
- Score at least 2 goals on powerplay
- very good or really good Penalty-Killing during the game
- Finnish regiment steps up especially Miro, Esa and Kivi ( and maybe Roope )

Go stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad