SCF Game 2: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I’m excited for more hockey.
Please let this go to 7 games to delay my summertime sadness at least a week

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
They brought it out once during the game. Let's not exaggerate. I was there, I saw what happened.
The ice lasted maybe 10 minutes of every period before it had to be repaired. In the third I don't think it made it to seven minutes.

But please, don't look behind the curtain. I've seen lacrosse balls bounce less than the puck in game one.

But I got to see that awesome pregame so in my mind it's a wash.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Yea, was just exaggerating. Tbf though the ice was bad and I've never seen an extinguisher out to repair it to begin with.
It's compressed co2 it's the fastest way to refreeze the ice and has been used in probably every NHL arena at one point or another, most often near the boards.

If the guy who is responsible for the ice ( which looked terrible to me) is ok with it, it seems he's ok with crappy ice.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well I should've left my house earlier. The freeway on the way to the strip practically isn't moving. People trying to make it to TMA before they cap off the crowd size.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
you gotta be a close minded fool to not say anything about that cross check that lead to a goal

how is something like that allowed?

remember when connor tapped subban with a cross check and subban dived and was called?

but Reaves nails him in the back and it leads directly to a goal

and I don't wanna hear "well it's been for the other side too"
no it hasn't. not like this. not these primary examples

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
you gotta be a close minded fool to not say anything about that cross check that lead to a goal

how is something like that allowed?

remember when connor tapped subban with a cross check and subban dived and was called?

but Reaves nails him in the back and it leads directly to a goal

and I don't wanna hear "well it's been for the other side too"
no it hasn't. not like this. not these primary examples

I think pretty much everyone has said it was an illegal play that wasn't called. Welcome to the game 2 thread.

Reactions: nothingbeatshockey

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
995608509bb903ac043dd62a8a2b835a.gif

Reactions: BobRouse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad