BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 2 - St. Louis (0) @ BRUINS (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Brad has plenty to fix in his own game.

He should be focusing on that

Yep...exactly what I said in the last thread.

He gotta focus on not being total trash...Hoping he can turn it on..hell or Bergy, Pasta...anyone on that line...They HAVE to play better..

Bruins gotta come out and play their game...forget that other shit

Reactions: Gonzothe7thDman

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
The other team is concentrating on the first line. They will be fine.

Nice to see secondary scoring

If you're getting depth scoring, the first line's offense doesn't bother me (other than the overpassing) because they're going to see the other team's best defenders. It's the turnovers and missed coverages that have led to goals that have been problematic.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
There is a difference between physical and dirty.
The blues are going goon squad.
So ******* what? They are what they are. Suck it up. Hit back. What did you expect? The Bruins certainly expected it. Next thing you know one of those those meanie blues will punch one of our skilled guys in the head 4 times in a row. Oh no! Who ******* cares. It's hockey. Man.

Reactions: kthx

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Top 2 lines need t start playing like top 6 players, Krejci line has done very little and Marchand not sure what he is doing, even on the shorthanded chance when he cut back inside he should have shot, if he does not score there is a good chance for a rebound, instead he makes stupid pass. Bruins so far have looked more rusty this game than game1 , good news the Bruins usually play well in the third and can still win this thing.

Reactions: BruinsFTW

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Every single member of the Boston Media should go into the press room tonight and Ask Craag Berube the same question

"Coach, You team ripped the helmets off 2 players tonight. Ran full speed into the goalie twice, And Crushed a playrs skull into the boards from behind. How can you justify thins. Can you control your players? "

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Game is wide open at this point...Bruins gotta paste them any chance they get..Forcheck hard, finish checks, get bodies to the front, pucks on net...Finish on their opportunities and clean it up in their own end...Get pucks out clean and fast..

STRIKE FIRST STRIKE HARD NO MERCY!!

LETS f***ING GO!!!

Reactions: Emerz

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
as bsd as marchand has been i think beegeron has been worse.

id bump bergy down a line. move krejci up.

win this period and no more injuries.
shoot the puck.

LouisSleigher

Jul 6, 2013
SW Ohio
If I may, I'm sick of reading how "dirty" the blues are. Who ******* cares? It's hockey. It's tough. Hit back. If you don't like it go figure skating. I doubt any Bruins cares. They knew it was coming, they're fine.

Just tighten-up defensively (which they have), keep getting zone entries and generating chances and the goals will come.
Berube, is that you?
Go Bruins!!!!

Reactions: BruinsFTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad