BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 2 - St. Louis (0) @ BRUINS (1) - Third Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Do you guys know when team wins even when shots are 20 to 40, they lose faceoffs and top 3 aint doing shit. This will be one. Bruins 3-2 OT McAvoy or Pasta scores.

Reactions: bbfan419

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
similar to the jackets series. blues have a pretty clear game plan, eh?

better get this W tonight. may not have enough bodies by the end of this.

Gotta make better decisions.... gotta hit back and possess the puck and put pucks on Binnington. He has not looked strong to me and if they put 10-15 shots on him this period they win IMO.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Every single member of the Boston Media should go into the press room tonight and Ask Craag Berube the same question

"Coach, You team ripped the helmets off 2 players tonight. Ran full speed into the goalie twice, And Crushed a playrs skull into the boards from behind. How can you justify thins. Can you control your players? "

Great idea but it won't happen

Reactions: BruinsFTW

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Boston need to win this, would be very bad momentum swing if we lose. Need a huge 3rd and crush their spirits. Otherwise I fear this series will go the distance

Reactions: JOKER 192

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
So ******* what? They are what they are. Suck it up. Hit back. What did you expect? The Bruins certainly expected it. Next thing you know one of those those meanie blues will punch one of our skilled guys in the head 4 times in a row. Oh no! Who ******* cares. It's hockey. Man.

It's a sport, not a bar room brawl.

If you can watch our guys get cheap shot repeatedly and headhunted and feel nothing, then you need to go cheer for another team.

I love these guys and it pissed me the ()*$)$ off to see this crap happen to them. Players are getting hurt and it's not on coincidental stuff, its intentional.

You want blood and gore go watch a gladiator flick.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
as bsd as marchand has been i think beegeron has been worse.

id bump bergy down a line. move krejci up.

win this period and no more injuries.
shoot the puck.
Lol not even close. Bergeron is playing as bad as he ever has but a bad Bergeron is stil "ok" all things considered. A bad Marchand actively costs his team.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Every single member of the Boston Media should go into the press room tonight and Ask Craag Berube the same question

"Coach, You team ripped the helmets off 2 players tonight. Ran full speed into the goalie twice, And Crushed a playrs skull into the boards from behind. How can you justify thins. Can you control your players? "
Berube is a meathead with very little brain function

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I don't hate too say this. The Bruins need to run Binnington. Rask has become open game and that can't happen.

Bruins need to do a better job of shielding him just like they did against Columbus, who also tried this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad