GDT: SCF: Game 2 | NBCSN 7 P.M. | Bounce Back Blues

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
He took the puck to the net in a battle for space. He doesn't have anywhere else to go and a guy applying pressure towards that area. You can't call that.
Then where is goalie interference supposed to be called? When they're halfway up the ice trying to thread a pass and get hit? If Blais tried to stop, I doubt it would've been called, but he tried to pivot around Rask and ran right into him. It has to be called.

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
It was basically a 2 on 4 good grief. Chief needs to get the boys skating. Looks like Fabbri and Blais want to skate with the puck. Everyone else just chipping it up the boards.

Reactions: Bendak and shmotz

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Well. I see now why experience matters here.

We are making stupid decisions.

At this rate we will be lucky to win one game.

We are just playing WAY too dumb. Not smart.

Reactions: Bendak

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
If Boston does that to Binnington and they don't call it, you will have a point.
why would they call it on boston? clearly 2 standards at play in this series. look at all the hooks in the first 6mins going uncalled, boston can do whatever they want lol

Reactions: Bendak

winnington

Feb 9, 2018
That goalie interference on blais will ***NEVER*** Be called on boston. it will happen in this series, and it wont be called. i guarantee it.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Not a fan of Coyle. Didn’t like him him Minnesota, still hate the consistently smug look on his face.

winnington

Feb 9, 2018
Reminds me of last game with the 10000000000 million slashes that were never even once called against boston.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Then where is goalie interference supposed to be called? When they're halfway up the ice trying to thread a pass and get hit? If Blais tried to stop, I doubt it would've been called, but he tried to pivot around Rask and ran right into him. It has to be called.

When a guy has another option other than going into the goalie. It's the way it's usually called. If we had put the puck in on the play it should have been incidental goalie interference, but that can't be a penalty call in the Stanley Cup final.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
Right now feels like 2013 and 2014 when the Blues tried out hitting the Kings and Hawks.

They aren't going to win doing that.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Lol half the Bruins roster is on the ice and they score. No big deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad