SCF Game 1: Washington Capitals @ Vegas Golden Knights | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'm fully on the Knights horse!

I can't even remember the last time I was actually cheering FOR a team and not simply against in the SCF.

Vegas has home ice right? OMG their intros are crazy what are they gonna do tonight?????

This isn't my team so I'm gonna throw out my prediction because if I'm wrong no big deal, Knights in 5 games they win the cup on June 7th.

Hoping for a great series and Go Knights Go!

THE Green Man

Dec 27, 2013
Narnia
I'm fully on the Knights horse!

I can't even remember the last time I was actually cheering FOR a team and not simply against in the SCF.

Vegas has home ice right? OMG their intros are crazy what are they gonna do tonight?????

This isn't my team so I'm gonna throw out my prediction because if I'm wrong no big deal, Knights in 5 games they win the cup on June 7th.

Hoping for a great series and Go Knights Go!
As a Canadian, I say they should kill an eagle (video projection of course). But that's so un-American that it would never happen. Best I could guess is that they cage one.

Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

Steveshutt

Sep 22, 2007
Help! I'm a Canadian in a hotel room in Florida. How do I watch the game down here? What channel should I be looking for?

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
825p puck drop on the east coast?

And they are going to complain about questionable ratings...

CarolinaFlyerFan

Jun 12, 2007
Hope it’s a good series I alway try to watch as much of the final as possible no matter who’s in it. Go caps OV deserves it

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Either the Caps led by a franchise winger in Ovie get their first cup, or Mcphee and a 1st year expansion team without all the usual narratives which a team require. IE a franchise C, D and W get theirs. One of these teams winning the Cup will open a few eyes on how to build a championship team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad