BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ BRUINS - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
What's everyone having for food tonight?
Cookies.

Lots and lots of cookies.

s0YLKZPLkCRUI.gif
Y09s2Frxp7wpBGXTyt.gif

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
On my way to the Gahden to meet LF! Very excited, a little nervous without my traditional cowbell, now forbidden by the Garden security :skeptic:
But they swept without me bringing it to the Mothers Day game, so superstition doesn’t rule!
Finish all checks, take the obvious shots, no drop passing to the opposition!
Most of all:
Here we go :bruins here we go:clap::clap:

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
All I hear about when it comes to St. Louis is 'Binnington, Binnington, Binnington. Rookie SENSATION, oh my..." I'm happy for the kid, don't get me wrong, I think it's great he has this team on such an incredible playoff run, but the narrative is really starting to annoy me a little bit...

Bruins have to rattle this kid in the first couple of games; they have to not only score but frustrate him in doing so. That's gonna be a tall order but it's definitely doable. There must be some statistics on how rookie goalies fare in the Stanley Cup finals somewhere.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I heard a rumour that there are two teams that are supposed to play a hockey game tonight. Is this true?

Also, what does a puck look like? I have forgotten.

Reactions: BMC and Greyhounds

Greyhounds

Sep 30, 2005
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I heard a rumour that there are two teams that are supposed to play a hockey game tonight. Is this true?

The rumors are true. As unlikely as it seems, the Bruins have gotten this far. Their opponent is someone from the midwest. I think it's Kansas.

Pucks are usually round, unless someone like Shaun Thornton gets a hold of it. They're a little hard to digest, so make sure it's well cooked.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

As long as the Bruins remember how to play,Im rusty but cheering will come back real quick I’m sure.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Beer? Check.

Bruins Gear? Check.

Grilled food from Memorial Day cookout? Check.

Time for the boys in black and gold to bring Lord Stanley's Cup back home to TD Garden! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Beer? Check.

Bruins Gear? Check.

Grilled food from Memorial Day cookout? Check.

Time for the boys in black and gold to bring Lord Stanley's Cup back home to TD Garden! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!

Sounds just about right !! Got my new AAA batteries for my Bud Goal Light beer mug and I want those batteries drained in a couple weeks !

Reactions: EvilDead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad