BRUINS GDT SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ BRUINS - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The magic of TV - making Canal Street look pretty

upload_2019-5-27_16-13-58.png

Last edited:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Francois Gagnon, a french reporter for RDS (french station from TSN) gives lots of radio interviews.
The past 2 seasons he his following the west conference.
He is following the Blues since the beginning.
His final verdict on the Stanley cup winner?

Bruins in 5. He said won't surprised if a few games go into OT.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I worry about Kozari and (especially) Sutherland. They made two brutal calls against the Bruins in Game 3, a phantom slash vs Debrusk and a phantom roughing call against Krug.

Reactions: Midship

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I bought parking at the Garden.

I officially hate myself.

I made that mistake for the pre-Cup scrimmage. “Only $10. Should be a snap!” Took me 75 minutes to get in. T takes less time. Missed the first half because they started early and it was running time.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Who would of thought at the beginning of this season that the Bruins would be competing for the Stanley Cup tonight?! :stanley:

I can also remember a point in the season where some people wanted to throw in the towel and get a higher draft pick... That is why hockey is so awesome, things can change quickly and it's so unpredictable!

Reactions: BMC

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Love him or hate him, Bruins super-pest Brad Marchand always gets results

BOSTON — Former NHL super pest Theo Fleury calls himself “the only Brad Marchand fan in North America.”

“I would say of all the guys who have played in the league after me, he is probably the closest to playing like me,” Fleury, who played 16 seasons with the Flames, Rangers, Avalanche, and Blackhawks, told USA TODAY Sports.

Both players were among the league’s smaller players. Fleury was listed at 5-6 and Marchand’s official height is 5-9.

Their playing styles could both be described as nails dragging across a chalkboard. Irritating. Annoying. Aggravating.

Reactions: BMC and Spooner st

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
People are really loving to put a negative spin on the Bruins 11 day break.

You know what I see? A well rested Bergeron, Krejci, Chara and Rask focusing on how this might be their last chance and dwelling on that. As an opponent do you really want that four being fresh for once this time of year, laser focused on the task at hand and what it means? Not me. Oh yeah, and throw in that group wanting to see 42 skating around the ice with the cup?

I like our chances

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I made that mistake for the pre-Cup scrimmage. “Only $10. Should be a snap!” Took me 75 minutes to get in. T takes less time. Missed the first half because they started early and it was running time.

Unfortunately being on crutches, this is the best opportunity I have to stay off my feet. T isn’t really an option with all the stairs and with streets being closed down I was worried about being able to easily get an Uber after.

Hopefully I’m more mobile come Wednesday.

I emailed my rep on the off chance she could throw be a bone with a free pass. She kindly sent me the instructions to pre-pay. Luckily being in row 3 there aren’t any stairs I need to navigate in my section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad