SCF GAME 1 8:24 PM - St. Louis @ Boston - NBC, CBC, SN(4K), TVAS, NHL Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
If you’re going to be a lawyer then HF is probably one of the best places to practice :laugh: If you can stand talking to irrational fans day in and day out, a courtroom will be a breeze. But I do respect where you’re coming from here.
Yeah exactly. And let me tell ya, it's a lot less stressful (and thus more fun) to argue when you have nothing riding on it than when a client is counting on you.

Reactions: compan

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
The Bruins know how to win when it comes down to it. But so do the Blues.

I was surprised at how much the Blues stopped skating. That is a team built on hard work; they stopped. I expect them to play their hearts out for 60 mins in gm. 2.

gotta give some credit to The Bruins on that also. They were closing lanes incredibly fast and The Blues never had much answer for that. Their forecheck disappeared because they were often at the end of their shifts by the time they got it out.
Fans in The East know how frustrating the Bruins make their teams look. First couple times it's - our team couldn't get anything going and had an off game but after the third time it's more - this Bruins team is machine-like.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

crzymexicanbeer

Oct 24, 2013
Davis
If you’re going to be a lawyer then HF is probably one of the best places to practice :laugh: If you can stand talking to irrational fans day in and day out, a courtroom will be a breeze. But I do respect where you’re coming from here.

There's a reason nobody likes lawyers...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I got Joel Edmundson in the HF Boards SIM league and after watching him up close from my second row seats in back of Rask first and third I’m dumping this piece of shit tomorrow in the Trade Thread

I have him on my third pair but geez is he garbage

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Definitely could.

Also, I don't know how to tell you this. I'm not blaming the refs. The Blues need to play better. Doesn't mean it's not frustrating to see bad calls.

Do you think the officiating was that bad that the Blues got the shit end of the stick?

Cuz i think there were plenty of missed calls, and I’ll even grant you that one of the penalties called against the Blues was soft. I would say it was pretty equally trash though

NeverBeNormal

Mar 27, 2007
Only read the last page to realize I need to apologize to Sharks fans for comparing them to Bruins fans. Yeesh, you got handed a miracle no-call on the slash, no extended 5 on 3 in the third period of a 1 goal game. Just admit you got a huge break on the biggest call/non-call of the game. "But we outshot them!", lame.

Reactions: hn777

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Do you think the officiating was that bad that the Blues got the **** end of the stick?

Cuz i think there were plenty of missed calls, and I’ll even grant you that one of the penalties called against the Blues was soft. I would say it was pretty equally trash though
I think the Blues had a couple bad penalties called against them and the Bruins benefitted from a couple egregious no calls (the worst of which would have resulted in a 5 on 3 in a one goal game). I don't think the refereeing was bad enough to have cost the Blues the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad