GDT: SCF Game #1 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 6:30 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC , SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Someone said surreal earlier. That's exactly how it feels. Excited but nervous, but also hard to believe it's actually happening. We got a bad bounce but so far nothing to be afraid of in the Bolts. We look pretty good.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
One of the best periods we’ve played all playoffs. We haven’t had many if any bad/unlucky goals against us like that one, so I guess we were due. If we keep playing like that period good things will happen. Lets go Stars

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Good first period. Plenty to build off of.

Kind of thought there was a kicking motion on Tampa’s goal but I think Gourde’s skate was going there anyway.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Anyone elses feed off NHL.com being dog shit ?

I live in Australia and because NBA and UFC are taking up the two channels for US sports here i cant watch on TV.

Have to stream off the site and frize about 30 times

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone elses feed off NHL.com being dog shit ?

I live in Australia and because NBA and UFC are taking up the two channels for US sports here i cant watch on TV.

Have to stream off the site and frize about 30 times

I use a "program" to stream.. the CBC stream was BADDDDD. Pixelated picture. NBC is fine. Gotta listen to awful play by play tho ;(

Reactions: catters078

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Why does Tampa keep rolling 11-7.. very odd to me.

Don't think they trust any of their bottom pairing guys enough so they dress 3 and sit the guy who sucks the most ? I don't know Bogosian , Shattenkirk and Schenn aren't exactly known to be a model of consistency. Otherwise their old teams wouldn't have bought them out and they didn't even have major injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad