GDT: SCF Game #1 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 6:30 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC , SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Nope. Doesn't appear he was on the bench/on the ice at the end of the game and didn't take another shift after he blocked that shot.

Weird that no one asked about it after the game either. It didn't look good but also looked like something that could just sting for a while. Unfortunately also looked like something that could keep him out for a while too lol. Guess we will find out tomorrow or whenever Bowness speaks again if they ask

2 goal lead with 5 min left, hopefully just precautionary and get some early rehab on it. (Hoping thats the thought process anyway)

Reactions: serp

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Seguin seems to be playing better. If he could just put a couple of those in the “cookie jar”.

Yeh i think Seguin has been good lately in all zones.

He might not have a big scoring series...but maybe he can just give us a game ...a moment...when we need it, and he gets on the board.

And rest of series playing strong two way hockey, winning draws, establishing forecheck and getting plays set up for the defense to feed Benn/ Rads

Reactions: Dynamite Time

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hintz also wasn't visible in the postgame chain video . Hope he's fine and nothing major is hurt.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Go Stars!

I remember my younger brother being a Minnesota North Stars fan since the Broten, Beaupre and Ciccarelli days.

Way back in the 1980s our mom bought him a Minnesota jersey with no numbers or decals on it. Just the Minnesota colours. I remember taking a black marker and writing a big 20 on the back of it along with Ciccarelli's name.

My brother wore it with such pride and growing up in Toronto he always hated the Leafs.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->