GDT: SCF Game #1 ★ Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning , 6:30 PM CT ★ NBC, CBC , SN ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
EiK1cFaXYAAvajO

EiJy-OWXgAMayCf

Last edited:
Reactions: Smelling Salt

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
In some ways, I think this will be—or at least should naturally be—the biggest test for both teams in these playoffs. Tampa has yet to meet a team quite like Dallas, and Dallas has yet to meet a team quite like Tampa. Hope it’s at least a good series if Dallas loses, but of course would much rather the Stars bring home a second championship.

As lame as it sounds, I’m rooting for Jim Nill (and Bowness just a bit) more than anyone. On the player side, want to see the old guys get a Cup . . . and then retire. Win-win.

#GoStars

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
They're already playing Miro and Klingberg 52-55 (something like that) each game. There's less than 10 minutes a game one of them isn't on the ice. That's a luxury most teams don't have.

Watching the D play this playoff season has been pretty great. Getting to watch Hedman against Dallas is the best yet. It's been a great post-season to watch defenders.

DieselPig

Oct 20, 2016
Excited to watch Miro vs Kuch, Point, and co. We need him to be better than last series vs Vegas. Excited to watch Dobby battle. Excited to watch what should be beast mode Benn. Just excited in general. Can’t believe we are in SCF.

Reactions: hairylikebear

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
It's nice there are not surprised in the lineup. Hopefully Faksa heals soon. That guy has proven he's built for this stage this playoff run.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Something tells me we’ll see Faksa and Stamkos return at similar times. My guess is game 4.

Just a hunch. Faksa’s two week diagnosis from our source hopefully is correct, and we’re already a bit past a week I believe.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Wasn't it Game 3 he got hurt ... or was it 4? I think 4 was when Cogliano came back in, and didn't he come in for Faksa? Maybe it was Game 3.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Yeah ... I had to look it up, but LT you're right about Game 4 being at the 2 week mark. Hopefully he can come in.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wasn't it Game 3 he got hurt ... or was it 4? I think 4 was when Cogliano came back in, and didn't he come in for Faksa? Maybe it was Game 3.

It was game 3 Faksa got hurt and Cogs played game 4&5 . In the postgame video of Rads with the chain after game 3 there was Faksa with an icepack on his left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad