GDT: SCF G1: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Colorado Avalanche (8pm ET)

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
You guys should have beat them. I blame you guys for them being here. It could be a Leafs vs Avs finals right now but noooooooooooooo

Not to be "that guy" but the refs havily favored Tampa in that series. Leafs would have closed the series in Game 6 but tampa got a 5 on 3 for pretty much entire PP and they scored to even teh score and send the game to OT, they had nothing going for them until refs gifted them a 5 on 3.

In game 7, refs again showed up to call back the game leafs had scored to even the game.

Here is hoping there is much "fair" reffing in the finals and Avs don't get screwed

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Not to be "that guy" but the refs havily favored Tampa in that series. Leafs would have closed the series in Game 6 but tampa got a 5 on 3 for pretty much entire PP and they scored to even teh score and send the game to OT, they had nothing going for them until refs gifted them a 5 on 3.

In game 7, refs again showed up to call back the game leafs had scored to even the game.

Here is hoping there is much "fair" reffing in the finals and Avs don't get screwed
That disallowed goal by Tavares was correctly disallowed. Blatant interference

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
24ztj5.jpg

since our last series

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Expect nothing but a win tonight boys and girls. I've put my money on us (was even tempted to give Tampa a start !!). I want to be rolling out Pantera in the GDT !

Reactions: Jazzguitar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad