Pre-Game Talk: Saturday @ Jets: Woody makes watching games a Mile High Experience again

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Not sure where to ask this (and I don't see any videos of the hit on Youtube)... but our guy down in Bako... Colton Sceviour apparently pretty much "killed" Jack Rathbone of the Abottsford Canucks... did anyone see the hit live and was it a dirty hit... or just an unfortunate incident?

edit...

Found a potato quality video of the hit here...

Canucks prospect Jack Rathbone recovering after taking heavy hit | The Province

NotAVacuumSalesman

The Guide And Record Book™
Jun 19, 2017
Not sure where to ask this (and I don't see any videos of the hit on Youtube)... but our guy down in Bako... Colton Sceviour apparently pretty much "killed" Jack Rathbone of the Abottsford Canucks... did anyone see the hit live and was it a dirty hit... or just an unfortunate incident?

edit...

Found a potato quality video of the hit here...

Canucks prospect Jack Rathbone recovering after taking heavy hit | The Province
Quality's probably the same from The Province.

I didn't see it live but he knew what he was doing.

I got hit the same way during league ball hockey, totally not necessary for that hit. I get that he wants to finish his check but you don't hit a guy in the numbers like that.

Reactions: nexttothemoon

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
The difference should be negligible since McLeod can be elevated from that 2 player fourth line

But he is a key to 4 strong Cs (wich fans will complain about later if so).
Heavy depth is a huge advantage.
But I would like to try Griffith or Marody more, esp Griffith is having a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad