GDT: satans@note

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
This team, seriously...Tear them a new one Hitch.

Still 2 points is 2 points I guess.

3 stars will be tough. Not giving one to Frank (Schwartz/Pie/Allen). I feel shame.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Might have lost 3 goals, but the more I see Allen, the more I think he is going to be the real deal. I was a lot more cautious than most after his call up during the half season, but I'm really impressed so far this season.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
Bright side, we get out with 2 points, and Hitchcock has a reason to tear into them like they lost anyway.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Good win for the note. Throw out the last 3 minutes, they seemed rattled after the shutout streak ended. 2 points is 2 points, doesnt matter what the score is.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Might have lost 3 goals, but the more I see Allen, the more I think he is going to be the real deal. I was a lot more cautious than most after his call up during the half season, but I'm really impressed so far this season.
Me too. Team got a bit sloppy and stopped working after the Backes goal. NJ scored some garbage goals with the Blues standing around.

stlblues23*

Those last few minutes were absolutely atrocious. We're lucky they didn't tie it at the end.

Blues88

Apr 27, 2009
St. Louis
Blown coverage and the Devils letting out some frustration. Once that first one went past Allen, the team had to emotionally attach themselves to a blown shutout like it matters whatsoever, got depressed, and proceeded to make bad reads.

Pietrangelo confuses me a lot recently. Who is he? What is he about? What are his passions?

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Good win for the note. Throw out the last 3 minutes, they seemed rattled after the shutout streak ended. 2 points is 2 points, doesnt matter what the score is.
No, just no. They just started assuming it was over, which it was and got lazy.

Happens all the time in the NHL.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Might be a bit of a blessing in disguise. Brings the team back down a little bit and gives Hitch some coaching material. Team is playing well overall but it can will need to be better.

Does bother me that they ruined Jake's line though. Deserved better than his stat line will show tonight. Saved the game for us at the end when it matter most and that's what counts. His glove is the best I've seen from a Blues goalie in a long time. Especially when compared to Halak :laugh:

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Might be a bit of a blessing in disguise. Brings the team back down a little bit and gives Hitch some coaching material. Team is playing well overall but it can will need to be better.

Does bother me that they ruined Jake's line though. Deserved better than his stat line will show tonight. Saved the game for us at the end when it matter most and that's what counts. His glove is the best I've seen from a Blues goalie in a long time. Especially when compared to Halak :laugh:
Halak? Oh yeah, his glove hand was arthritic.

GrandPapillon*

Perfect situation. Elliott is at his best in a 1A/1B situation. Allen can play. Everyone wins if they both get work and stay sharp. I could be totally wrong (again) but I am not sold on Elliott as a playoff goalie. Allen being strong gives the Blues options.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006

I was never concerned about his regular season translation into the NHL. The question is whether he can step up in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad