GDT: Sat. January 26, 2013 | Oilers at Flames | 8:00pm MST | CBC | Battle of Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Ah. If they scored that one we would have had a shot in the 3rd. Tough now. What a play from Camalleri.

Fiddie

Jan 10, 2009
Edmonton
This isn't hockey it's alternating powerplays I hope this isn't what the NHL wants because I do not like what hockey is becoming.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
It's funny, but if a few of these terrible calls go our way in the 3rd we will win this game IMO.

Sad to say we probably need to start diving. These refs call everything, it's ****ed. Giordano just drops to the ice like he got sniped, and they call Horcoff for GI. OK. They're just itching to blow the whistle.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I wonder what the longest stretch the Oilers have had without leading at any point in a game is. Going on 4 games now.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
While the bad calls certainly screwed us, undisciplined play has cost us GA. We need to tighten up.

And if we want to get a point we absolutely cannot afford to be in the box.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
We Oilers fans tend to be a pretty awful bunch. I guess it's just the countdown to the next player "run" out of town.

Dubnyk is horrible period. It's always about making that 1 save. He was given the number 1 spot. He never really earned it.

And with that said, Luongo wouldve had that

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
This. Slightly appalled at all the hate dubynk's getting this season

People on this forum seem to think cynicism, even unwarranted cynicism, is better than looking at any positive. ****, Dubnyk hasn't even let in a bad goal and people want to run the guy out of town, idiots. Should be complaining about Petry and losing his man twice causing two goals to keep it consistent, hell, let's run him out of town as well, he sucks too.

Moonlapse Vertigo

Katz n' MacT BFFs
Oct 2, 2009
Edmonton
This team has one play (the backdoor pass), one line and they're only capable of generating offense on the PP. So disappointing. Where's Hemsky tonight? He's a ******* ghost.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Bouwmeester at whatever his salary is would be a massive improvement on Whitney and his. Whitney is so damn slow out there it's painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad