GDT: Sat. January 26, 2013 | Oilers at Flames | 8:00pm MST | CBC | Battle of Alberta

Status
Not open for further replies.

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Jesus H Christ, what a joke. Let this men play hockey, pathetic calls both ways.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
He's been playing in the AHL for nearly 3 months, and apparently shook off the rust after 3 weeks.

I doubt its as much the post-surgery as it is the same old story with Hall, needs to stop being so fancy and think the game better.

The AHL isn't the NHL. AHL is full of jobbers. Half the players who get points are terrible.

The AHL provided a decent build up, but It wouldn't surprise me to see post-surgery having an effect.

And come on Horc!

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Just a pathetic dive and horrible call. These refs need to be taken to the woodshed, this is beyond awful at this point.

Crabapple

Jun 17, 2010
Edmonton
That is the most ridiculous call I've seen all season. Seriously. Worse than all the no goals. That embarrassing

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Flames skater bumps into Horcoff and falls in front of his own goalie... goaltender interference? What the actual ****? :help:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Do you do anything but post flammatory remarks to posters? Grow the **** up.
Dubnyk should have poked that puck away IMO, it was literally inches in front of him.

No he shouldn't because that's not how ACTUAL goaltending works.

He's following the player and the puck, he has to react to the play, he should "just poke the puck" presusposes so much that just isn't in the realm of reality.

Again I'll say it,what would help the most? Playing actual defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad