Sat. Jan 19, 2013 | Senators at Jets | 3:00pm EST | CBC | Alfredsson Edition | Part 2

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa

:laugh: I wish , I'm a student and I doubt paying for a PVR is the best thing to do in addition to tuition, rent, food, utilities, etc.... I know I'm being cheap, I just need an alternative. I was thinking about GameCentre live but the problem is not live streaming, its watching a game right after it already airs and i heard Gamecentre takes between 12-48 horus to archive the games.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Chris Phillips would like a word with you.
There were a few Sens that weren't in condition and a few Jets that were.
But for the most part the Sens were in much better condition than the Jets and it really showed in the third period.

I got told my the people on these boards that they just boo everyone good. Strange they didn't boo Spezz.

They did last year and it didnt turn out very well for them when Spezza got fed up and made a highlight reel play resulting in a Turris goal. They were likely not too anxious to have a repeat.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
I'm not sure if anyone brought it up, but Regin was on the ice for less then 10 minutes, and I gotta say he was noticeable for every one of those seconds!

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
No...I'm not lol. Winnipeg completely owned us along the boards nearly the whole game, we lost nearly every puck battle and got stuck in our own zone for long periods of time that could have resulted in a few goals against. They pushed us around along the boards and took more liberties physically then they should have been allowed. This is a middle of the pack team in terms of toughness and physicality, Winnipeg isn't even considered a very tough or physical team and they outplayed us physically, we could be in a lot of trouble against Philly LA or Boston. Again, we won't be able to sustain these come from behind wins if our defense keeps getting banged up defending the forecheck and we keep getting outmuscled along the boards. The sens will very likely need to address toughness at some point this season if they want to keep winning.

It had nothing to do with physicality and everything to do with mobility. Our team was simply asleep in the first and a good portion of the second period. Tell me who exactly got liberties taken on them aside from maybe Benoit? I love when people go on and on about phantom BS. Our team was very physical once they got their feet under them. We had hits from just about everyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad