Sat. Jan 19, 2013 | Senators at Jets | 3:00pm EST | CBC | Alfredsson Edition | Part 2

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I don't know how Regin does it, but he comes back from injuries like he never left. Probably because hes such a smart player.

Give him some more time and I wouldn't be surprised if hes on someone's heels in the top 6 and could eventually takes someone's spot.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I don't know how Regin does it, but he comes back from injuries like he never left. Probably because hes such a smart player.

Give him some more time and I wouldn't be surprised if hes on someone's heels in the top 6 and could eventually takes someone's spot.

His upper body looks more developed as well. Seems like he's finally hitting the weight room. This shortened season will be the ultimate test for his shoulder and whether it can hold up. Does anyone have details regarding his surgery? As someone who works in medicine it would be interesting to know what his orthopedic guy did. I read that his GL essentially didn't exist anymore.

Sensfanman

Jan 27, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
I recall that Regin has consistently been one of our top players in "advanced metrics" like CORSI and all that. I've always felts that his combination of skill, size, and smarts, leads him to be a great puck possession player even if he doesn't always translate that into production on the score sheet.

As someone who's defended him for the past couple of seasons, I'm glad he's getting recognized as a very valuable asset.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad