GDT: Sat Feb 6 Pens vs Isles 7PMest

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
its-garbage-day-imgflip-com-steam-community-its-garbage-51375120.png

After nearly a week of inevitable game postponements, the Pens get back to...uh..business as usual against the Islanders!

I have it on good word that PIT have a working PP now. So that will make for a fun night!!!!

:pens 5-4-1 vs 3-4-2 :isles

Lines:

I have also been told that top men are working on the decisions regarding the line up.

Who?

Top.

Men.

Or Sullivan. Or Allvin. Or a random dartboard in a dank corner of the Pens offices. I dunno. Who makes lineup decisions anymore?

Isles look like they kinda suck-ish, again, like their dark days.

So. Buckle up, baby!

Lee- Barzal- Bailey
Timashov- Nelson- Eberle
Dal Colle- Pageau- Czarnik
Martin- Cizikas- Clutterbuck
Pelech- Pulock
Leddy- Mayfield
Greene- Dobson
Varlamov
Sorokin​

Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Hopefully Matheson can go. Gonna look like Bobby Orr compared to Czuzman.

That's for sure! I couldn't watch another game with him in the lineup. I didn't think we could get worse than JJ-Schultz after that Habs series but watching him on the 3rd pairing proved me wrong.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Since Sully is still here, I don’t have a lot of hope for this game...it’ll still be great to finally see Pens hockey after an interminable time off but unfortunate that we have to watch the Isles too, which is worse than watching paint dry...

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Unfortunately.... as much as I hope for a penguins win... this is a no brainer to bet on the Isles cruising to victory tonight.

Unless MS pulls a rabbit out of his hat and some miraculous event changes the pens special teams, I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't see penguins beating the islanders.

...but you bet your hinder I hope I'm wrong.

75k Isles
25k Regulation tie

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Is there any site that lets me view the penguins record versus a specific team for a chosen period of time?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Unfortunately.... as much as I hope for a penguins win... this is a no brainer to bet on the Isles cruising to victory tonight.

Unless MS pulls a rabbit out of his hat and some miraculous event changes the pens special teams, I reeeeeeeeeeeeally don't see penguins beating the islanders.

...but you bet your hinder I hope I'm wrong.

75k Isles
25k Regulation tie

Isles are 3-4-2.

Not exactly a for sure thing that they win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Just ask yourself which is more common: the Pens losing to a team with good defensive structure and goaltending OR the sun rising in the East and setting in the West?...bet accordingly

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Damnit....

Second guessing my bet now...

Last 3 seasons Pens vs Isles (regular season only)

Pens are 6-2-3

Take out the preTrotz isles and it's

3-1-3

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Just ask yourself which is more common: the Pens losing to a team with good defensive structure and goaltending OR the sun rising in the East and setting in the West?...bet accordingly

I can't be on the sun rising in the east though.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Last edited:
Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I'll do what I did last time. Bet both teams to win with a tie at the end of regulation. I still made out. Not much, but I didn't lose.

Real monies or fake monies?

Most bets on hfb this season have been 50/50... I don't remember it being like that last season.

I see @Sidney the Kidney bet Isles... but he always bets against the pens haha..
@Randy Butternubs bet pens regulation...

Penguins in regulation bet makes me nervous... they only have 1 in 10... and i lost the last bet I had penguins in regulation...

Don't see your bet ugene

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Real monies or fake monies?

Most bets on hfb this season have been 50/50... I don't remember it being like that last season.

I see @Sidney the Kidney bet Isles... but he always bets against the pens haha..
@Randy Butternubs bet pens regulation...

Penguins in regulation bet makes me nervous... they only have 1 in 10... and i lost the last bet I had penguins in regulation...

Don't see your bet ugene

SB- cash: = fake

Edit: I keep getting pulled away from doing it, and when I finally did it I only bet a dollar on a couple because I didn't do it properly and ended up with a couple dollar bets, so I had to make 2 separate bets of 999.00. LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOGiK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad