GDT: Sat Feb 6 Pens vs Isles 7PMest

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Some things to take away form this is Pens were bringing real pressure on the Isles which you don't see that often. Stupid play by 53 and just spent a week on PP and PK and PK stinks. But this game did have moments of shooting and passing that was good.
Silver linings aren't gonna cut it. Need to blow it up.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Is it too much to ask for a goalie to steal a game Murray!?! Jesus f***ing Christ make a f***ing save.

why are people always blaming our goalies...

Its a universal issue for this team that stems from absolutely no discipline at all.. no heart, and a teamwide lack of giving a shit...

This isn’t a team, its a collection of pieces and the system is non existent

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I listened to the 1st 2 periods so I can't comment on those, but last two goals...the franchise D abandons the front of the net and leaves a guy wide open, and then you had the abomination of an attempted PK. I find it hard to fault him too much on those.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
At some point you have to be a difference maker. His stats are worse than Detroit goalies and some are worse than Murray’s behind Ottawa’s D. His goals saved above expected is dead last.
Every team's defense makes mistakes every single period. The Penguins' have even been improving in this regard, yet Jarry still has a save percentage from the 80s.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
t
Every team's defense makes mistakes every single period. The Penguins' have even been improving in this regard, yet Jarry still has a save percentage from the 80s.
hats what these guys don't understand, every team in NHL gives up high danger chaances, its just that most of the goalies make 90% or better saves...

Reactions: Gurglesons

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
giphy.gif
I already said that you utter plonker

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events