Saros Or Rinne in Game 6...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
The bad defence Nashville has had in too many playoff games so far also has made it harder for Rinne to make saves. It is whole team that is now a bit disorganized and there is not a single player responsible for that. Not even Rinne.

Preds are still feeling the pressure from the successful regular season. They just need to handle the pressure, play better D and get two wins in the next games.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Doesnt Rinne have a pretty good record in playoff following a loss?
Edit:
Since 2016 (47 games period) he have only lost consecutive games at 4 occasions - twice against the Pens in SCF. Yeah, I'd ride with him

Cogsfordogs7

May 20, 2017
Ducks will be happy to take Rinne off your hands next year since he sucks so bad. Josi is terrible too so you can package them together.

Reactions: Devonator

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
You start the guy who's about to win the Vezina. One bad game doesn't define a playoff run.

Romkey

Jul 24, 2011
it's been the whole playoff run. not just one game.
But in a win or go home game, do you go with inexperienced, or do you go with the guy who got you here? Situations like these make me glad I coach kids and not in the NHL lol

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Rinne is 100% the type of goalie you just have to live or die with, regardless of how poor of a playoff run he's having.

fiveAMpractice

Oct 19, 2014
Put the midget Saros in net, let Parnell Karl flop and whine in front of him, have Arvy break his record of 82 tumbles in one game and 23 full head tilts ..... than we will have a game tonite.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
But in a win or go home game, do you go with inexperienced, or do you go with the guy who got you here? Situations like these make me glad I coach kids and not in the NHL lol
saros has been just as consistent the whole year. has been much smoother and calm of late. and rinne is just broken. if he starts, this series is over. which he will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad