GDT: San Diego Gulls 2020/2021 (continuous)

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Lavoie sounds very active. I was hoping we picked him and was dissapointed we didn't when we had the chance.

Well, Dostal is one who is having a great game

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
The rest of the team looks happy to get out of here with no injuries.

Dostal is leaving this mini-tourney with his reputation very much enhanced

Reactions: Kalv and Static

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Sam Carrick should be brought back, no question. It’s evident that he’s the heartbeat of the Gulls, but he arguably earned a one-way deal for next year in a small sample.

Get Limoges an ELC and run it back with Limoges-Groulx-Kindopp as the top line next year. BO had a much better offensive year than I would have expected, really curious how he responds to being the man down there if he doesn’t make the big club out of training camp

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The biggest thing to come out of these 3 games, besides a 4 point Game 1 for Z, is that Dostal is looking like the real deal. Future looks great. I also would like to see Groulx get a chance at the big club in Oct.

Reactions: Deuce22
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
The biggest thing to come out of these 3 games, besides a 4 point Game 1 for Z, is that Dostal is looking like the real deal. Future looks great. I also would like to see Groulx get a chance at the big club in Oct.
Was actually a 3-point game, don't know why Zilch said it was 4. Still a good game. But that series was a good experience for guys like Zegras and Drysdale, they can see what it's like when a big, less-talented (but still talented) team plays all out to deny you chances and make all your shifts miserable. Zegras responded okay but Drysdale was rattled I thought. I'd have put Zegras with bangers like Carrick or someone who could fight for more space in front of the net.

Dostal really was incredible. So was DeLeo.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Was actually a 3-point game, don't know why Zilch said it was 4. Still a good game. But that series was a good experience for guys like Zegras and Drysdale, they can see what it's like when a big, less-talented (but still talented) team plays all out to deny you chances and make all your shifts miserable. Zegras responded okay but Drysdale was rattled I thought. I'd have put Zegras with bangers like Carrick or someone who could fight for more space in front of the net.

Dostal really was incredible. So was DeLeo.

Drysdale seems to have hit a wall after a very impressive AHL and then NHL start. I am not concerned. If not for the pandemic he would have been in the OHL, so he is already a step ahead, and think he will be fine next season. Have to keep reminding myself he is only 19 yo. lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad