GDT: San Diego Gulls 2020/2021 (continuous)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why not playing him the 6 games? And if you argue the Ducks are a total mess. Do we play the kids down there as long as we are not?

I'd prefer to play the hardest competition, if ready obviously.

I think it’s most likely Zegras and Drysdale make the Ducks full time next season but they still need help, even if the team is better with those two. They need to clean things up and add a Top 6 scorer.

I’d prefer Z and Drysdale develop down there and not be thrown to the wolves and playing on a severely struggling Ducks team. Maybe by after trade deadline bring Drysdale up to get his feet wet in the NHL.

z has looked very good , better than Lafreniere and Kakko in their first several games. Take my word with that. Had a point stolen from him (deserved that assist)and has looked dangerous already but I feel this lack of finishing on this team could effect his confidence although with this kid not sure that will happen. He also needs to work on his puck battles and needs to bulk up over the summer.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Gulls are using 3 defensemen as forwards this afternoon, plus Devane...
Dostal also getting the day off. Perreault, Dostie, Lorito all scratched.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The Gulls stumble into a 5 on 3 PP goal with 5 seconds left in the first. Agozzino scores and I believe S. Carrick and Drysdale will get the assists. Pretty bad period overall, but it's only 1-1.

EDIT: They gave the assists to De Leo and Carrick, but I'm pretty sure De Leo never touched it.

Reactions: Swedenheim

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
S. Carrick with a gorgeous move on the rush, and then he sets up Kindopp for a one timer and he finishes it. 2-1 Gulls over halfway through the game.

Reactions: Static

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Well deserved and the fact he was playing mostly with our worst defensemen was even better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad