GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/28 6PM MDT

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Paajarvi getting a little bit of that ol' confidence back. Just needs to stop aiming at the crest.

AK Dandyman

Sep 12, 2008
Good to see Hamilton did some good work on the pk, however, where has his offense gone?

When he had the puck on a couple of clean rushes in the 1st, he didn't look like an 82pts in 62 games players(in his final WHL season). He just dumped the puck down the ice instead of trying to gain the blue line even though the San Antonio d was backing up giving him room. And when he dumped it in, it's an easy retrieve for their d.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Period ends 0-0 with the shots 14-13 for the Barons.

Lots of chances in both ends, I liked our game that period. Top 2 lines were playing some exciting hockey especially. Time and time again I find myself complimenting Hall and PRV and so far tonight it's more of the same.

Paajarvi has been looking better of late, IMO they need to keep that line together, they play very well together and know where each other are at all times out there. I have noticed that both Paajarvi and Harski aren't taking the body as much as they were, but they're still being very effective.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Paajarvi has been looking better of late, IMO they need to keep that line together, they play very well together and know where each other are at all times out there. I have noticed that both Paajarvi and Harski aren't taking the body as much as they were, but they're still being very effective.

I have noticed that too. However, they have definitely become more effective and they look better out there together on a line. If they could add that rough aspect back a little I wouldn't complain.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I have noticed that too. However, they have definitely become more effective and they look better out there together on a line. If they could add that rough aspect back a little I wouldn't complain.

In particular I noticed that Harski had a chance to plaster a guy and he barely bumped him. Paajarvi likes to stay high and close in on the net looking for the pass while Lander and Harski try to win battles down low. It's just a matter of time until Magnus pots a few if he keeps playing the way that he has the last game or two.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
In particular I noticed that Harski had a chance to plaster a guy and he barely bumped him. Paajarvi likes to stay high and close in on the net looking for the pass while Lander and Harski try to win battles down low. It's just a matter of time until Magnus pots a few if he keeps playing the way that he has the last game or two.

For sure. I think it was last game where I said that if they keep this line together the scoring will come eventually. It is only a matter of time. I like how responsible they can be while still creating chances. But yeah I wouldn't mind some more grit either.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
The "watch game" button isn't popping up on AHL live for me, it says "order" even though I bought the whole year. Anyone else having the same issue?

AK Dandyman

Sep 12, 2008
The "watch game" button isn't popping up on AHL live for me, it says "order" even though I bought the whole year. Anyone else having the same issue?

I don't have any issue tonight.

Have you logged in? Maybe restart your browser then log in again?

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
I don't have any issue tonight.

Have you logged in? Maybe restart your browser then log in again?

I've tried, on multiple different browsers (chrome, FF, IE) and even on different machines.

edit : just decided to work after 20 tries

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Lizon with a ginormous hit behind the play. There's a little bit of an attack going there. Nothing big, methinks.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Lizon making his presence known in a big way. Let's see if Selleck or Yonkman oblige him now.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I'm not sure how they ended up with a PP there?

Lizon did nothing to deserve a roughing penalty too...

Edit: House :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad