Lizon #36-Vande Velde #29-House #21

Deck #8-J. Schultz #5
Fedun #27-Teubert #33
Marincin #28-Plante #4

Danis #35
Roy #31

Scratches:

Healthy: LW Hamilton #13, D Henry #39, RW , C Martindale #17, W Cornet #15

Injured: D Davidson #3 (Testicular Cancer), W Tyrvainen #14 (Broken Wrist), Ringwald #6 (Wrist)

Loaned To WJC's: C Nugent-Hopkins #18

Reassigned To Stockton: W Abney #36

Suspended: W Pelss #23

RAMPAGE: TBD Roster[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Who to watch?]BARONS TO WATCH: Taylor Hall is 1 day removed from his first career AHL hattrick. Hall has now had a hattrick in the OHL, AHL, and NHL. Eric Lizon didn't find anybody to play with against the Stars so perhaps we might see him finding a willing partner on the Rampage? Maybe big Nolan Yonkman who has really played our star players hard this season?

RAMPAGE TO WATCH: Yonkman and Selleck were both basically unmatched the last time that our teams squared off. With Lizon in the lineup it will be interesting to see if either are willing to answer the bell.[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Barons Number of the Day]The number of the day is 7 as in the number of power play goals that Taylor Hall has scored this season. Hall is tied for the league lead in that department despite playing 4 and 6 games less than the players that he is tied with.[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Quotable]"He has parts of [Scott] Niedermayer and one player he reminds me of is Drew Doughty," Oklahoma City coach Todd Nelson told NHL.com. "The NHL is a step higher, but I see him doing the same thing up there. Maybe not as explosive in his first year, but I see him contributing offensively. I see him playing a lot of minutes, just as he does here -- and he plays about 30 minutes a game, handles it well."-- Oklahoma City coach Todd Nelson talking about Justin Schultz in an interview with NHL.com[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Season Series]
Date | Location | Result
10/19|OKC| 5-2 OKC
11/4|San Antonio| 2-0 San Antonio
12/8|San Antonio| 4-3 San Antonio
12/9|San Antonio| 3-2 San Antonio
12/14|OKC| 5-1 OKC
12/15|OKC| 5-3 OKC [/fieldset]

[fieldset=Team Comparison]
| Barons | Rampage
Games|29|31
Points|34|25
Wins|15|11
GF|97|77
GA|87|95
Power Play %|24.2 (1st)|14.4 (24th)
Penalty Kill %|78.6 (30th)|85.0 (10th)

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Team Leaders]
| Barons | Rampage
GOALS: |Eberle (20)|Rallo (11)
ASSISTS:|Schultz (26)|Rheault and Shore (14)
+/-: |Schultz (+14)|Strachan (+3)
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Today's Videos]
[/fieldset]

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Wait a second... they have 42 points?! IN 29 GAMES?!

That's unreal.

Here's hopin for a big W!

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
VV suspended for 3 games for that blindside elbow to the head of Vincour yesterday(had a clear view). I like to that kind of edge but not on an unsuspecting player.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
So who slots in today? Martindale on C? Someone healthy scratched for Hamilton? Would Henry go in after sitting 2 games or are they content with the d performances lately? Just some questions haha

...they really have to send some players down right now. Especially when RNH gets back. Cant have our guys develop by sitting.

Last edited:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I really want the NHL/NHLPA to come to a decision one way or another.

If they agree then we get to see all our young talent play together in Edmonton and develop together which is awesome.

If they cancel the whole season then fine, I have AHL Live so I will still have hockey. But more importantly the Barons will become a TEAM that is together for the rest of the season for sure and they know they have a shot at a solid playoff run. That's when we would really see what every team was about. I know it probably shouldn't matter but I'm sure some of the uncertainty with the season possibly starting up again takes some kind of a toll mentally on everyone.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Oklahoma City Barons ‏@OKC_Barons

Olivier Roy leads the #OKCBarons out for warmups! Markstrom leads the Rampage out

Roy in net tonight....makes sense.

Oklahoma City Barons ‏@OKC_Barons

#OKCBarons lines (C-LW-RW): Arcobello-Hall-Eberle, Lander-Paajarvi-Hartikainen, Green-Byers-Pitlick, House-Hamilton-Lizon

Some errors on positions it seems but for tonight D-pairs stay the same and Hamilton draws in it looks like.

On another note, who will score our first goal tonight? Lizon? :sarcasm:

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
I'm watching the stream on atdhe but it has both radio feeds going at the same time. It's very annoying.

Is there another one out there?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Period ends 0-0 with the shots 14-13 for the Barons.

Lots of chances in both ends, I liked our game that period. Top 2 lines were playing some exciting hockey especially. Time and time again I find myself complimenting Hall and PRV and so far tonight it's more of the same.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad