Prospect Info: Sam Reinhart (2014, 2nd) – '14-15: Kootenay #23 (WHL) – Part 1: Returned to juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

Official.

How many games do Amerks have left?

6. They have a game tomorrow against Lake Erie, the start of a 3 games in 3 days stretch.

It'll be interesting to see if he gets a game or two in this stretch or if they hold him out until the closing 3 game in 3 day stretch.

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I can't see why they would not play him or any of the other new guys. There is nothing to lose and in Reinhart's case - he has to be better than some of the current centers.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Evander Kane was also flying to Buffalo yesterday. I'm sure he's having his end of the year meetings with those two.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Kootenay had lost like 12 straight games before he went back. They made the playoffs and lost in 7 games with him there...This whole he didn't play well in juniors in overblown.

It's just stat watchers who see his numbers are down from last year and think he must have played poorly or something.

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
Kootenay had lost like 12 straight games before he went back. They made the playoffs and lost in 7 games with him there...This whole he didn't play well in juniors in overblown.
Who said he didn't play well? I just simply said he didn't tear it up. Wasn't a shot...just being realistic.

ZeroPT*

Who said he didn't play well? I just simply said he didn't tear it up. Wasn't a shot...just being realistic.

I'd actually say it's the other way around. Sure a 2 PPG in his draft year would be great, but let's be realistic. He's all Kootenay has, he was absolutely dominant at the WJC.
Like I said, his junior production could be better, but him dominating the WJC tells me all I need to know. I suspect that he doesn't really care all that much. He's been in junior for 4 full seasons. He got up for the big situation. If he hadn't dominated the way he did, I would be sorta worried. But now? Nah. Wonder how he'll do in Roch.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Sam's never going to tear it up. That's not his game, at all. That'd be like expecting Drury to dominate a game.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@RSandersonWHTK -

C Sam Reinhart has a nagging injury and will NOT play tonight or tomorrow. Should debut for #Amerks one week from today.

Lower-body injury for #Amerks C Sam Reinhart. He'll likely debut for Rochester Fri 4/17 vs. Utica (3rd-to-last game of the season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad