Prospect Info: Sam Reinhart (2014, 2nd) – '14-15: Kootenay #23 (WHL) – Part 1: Returned to juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
I don't know if going to Juniors will benefit him, unless the sabres brass sees him in 9 games at the beginning of the season and realizes maybe going back would help. He dominated Juniors, might as well have him in there this season and see what he can do.

I just hope he doesn't hurt the tank.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
He doesn't gave anything more to learn in juniors.

Dominating teenagers far below his level is not going to provide any challenge or impetus to grow.

Bps21*

I'm on my phone and can't remember where it was...can someone do me a favor and post that chart of players scoring in their draft year? The one color coded to compare past and this years picks. Thank in advance

bump for help lol

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Aloha! (vacationing in Hawaii right now…)

Great job Sabres, Tim Murray, and the rest. Sam is the man!

For me, the reconstruction phase of the rebuild (deconstruction or, asset trade off - has been underway for some time) is now officially underway!

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Sam Reinhart interview (6/27/14) - 2:20 Mins

[NHL]626662[/NHL]
Sam Reinhart spoke with Brian Duff after being selected 2nd overall by the Sabres in the 2014 Draft.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
What was his player comparable?

I think Zetterberg was the best comparison that I've heard

I'd like to think maybe a bit of Toews in there as well but maybe that's just me hoping and picturing what kind of player he'll be in the future loll

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
I have seen all of the following from different media outlets for comparisons:

Henrik Zetterberg, Jonathan Toews, Adam Oates, Steve Yzerman, John Tavares, Brad Richards, and Joe Sakic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad