Prospect Info: Sam Reinhart (2014, 2nd) – '14-15: Kootenay #23 (WHL) – Part 1: Returned to juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I am happy as some might suspect.

Murray should MC parties with those stage skills. The guy's a boss.

OJFuSax.jpg

Karate Johnson*

He'll make the club imo but we'll see. I think they'll be open-minded and definitely won't force him in.

I assumed he'd have a chance, but it's not like it's absolutely necessary. If it was up to me I would definitely err on the side of patience.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I am so happy. There are no words. One of my fondest memories as a Sabre fan. Congratulations, everyone, and congratulations Sam! :)

Bps21*

I'm on my phone and can't remember where it was...can someone do me a favor and post that chart of players scoring in their draft year? The one color coded to compare past and this years picks. Thank in advance

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Looking forward to the thread complaining about his lack of ability on defensive coverage assignments in about 18 months.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I am so ecstatic I'm grinning ear to ear. We actually got the guy we all wanted and he is the best forward in the draft easily and has been the #1 forward in this draft class for the last 2 years +. 2 seasons well over a ppg and a damn near ppg season 3 years ago as a 16 year old. I think we can project him as a top line franchise center though hopefully he plays on the 2nd line for us in the future because we have a McDavid or Eichel ahead of him :snide:

I hope he is with the Sabres for the whole year and due to him earning a spot because he was one of the 12 best forwards on the roster and not because he was gifted a spot like Grigorenko was. I think he is ready and will be in the NHL this year because he is already 18 and is a 95 not 96 and turns 19 just a month after the season starts exactly like Monahan and Lindholm last year where they were a year ahead of the rest of the draft class and turned 19 before the start of the new year. And I think Reinhart is easily a better player/prospect with a much better pedigree then Lindholm and Monahan were (as he should as he was a #2 pick and the first forward and the other 2 were 5th and 6th picks)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Great pick, the family NHL pedigree is something special to consider... in a few years this guy should be solid down the middle...

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY
I am so ecstatic I'm grinning ear to ear. We actually got the guy we all wanted and he is the best forward in the draft easily and has been the #1 forward in this draft class for the last 2 years +. 2 seasons well over a ppg and a damn near ppg season 3 years ago as a 16 year old. I think we can project him as a top line franchise center though hopefully he plays on the 2nd line for us in the future because we have a McDavid or Eichel ahead of him :snide:

Eichel
Reinhart
Girgensons

That's a nice 1-2-3 down the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad