Recalled/Assigned: Sam Gagner recalled

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Gagner sucks but he's a better linemate option for Horvat or Pettersson than the garbage they've been trotting out. And will help the PP.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
someone injured possibly? if it's just to play wing to EP I'd rather see Dahlen

Nahh. Dahlen is starting to really dominate the AHL. Leave him there and let him continue to develop and gain confidence. I love that he is being relied on offensively.

Then come February, trade goldobin for picks and get Dahlen up here.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
They are probably sending Gaudette down

Let’s see what Sam can do he must have a fire lit under his you know where. If he doesn’t perform now he is probably out of the show for good. Good player management to send him down and bring him up now in our time of need and give him a chance to step up in his current state of mind.

I believe it was not so good managements of the playersees.

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012

Let’s see what Sam can do he must have a fire lit under his you know where. If he doesn’t perform now he is probably out of the show for good. Good player management to send him down and bring him up now in our time of need and give him a chance to step up in his current state of mind.

Bravo. Benning truly has done a great job with Sam Gagner. Can't see any issues there at all.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Ok...at least Boeser is skating...for a minute there I thought maybe this meant that he was still far, far away from coming back.

Consistencee

Feb 23, 2017

Great contract too. Really superb job by our organization all around.

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Nahh. Dahlen is starting to really dominate the AHL. Leave him there and let him continue to develop and gain confidence. I love that he is being relied on offensively.

Dahlen is starting to Dominate in the AHL???? Really ??????

Ive watched in person all but one Comets home game.... And whatever it is Dahlen is Dominating here sure isnt Hockey......

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Dahlen is starting to Dominate in the AHL???? Really ??????

Ive watched in person all but one Comets home game.... And whatever it is Dahlen is Dominating here sure isnt Hockey......

Come on, no goals and 6 assists while being minus 5 in the last 7 games is a level of dominance only the likes of Gretzky and Lemieux have ever achieved

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I swear I read in the Athletties that Gagner's family was still in Vancouver.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Athletties called it.

Utica is desperate too, lots of injuries. You get an NHL player without removing from their team? No brainer.

Add a little more offence to the pp and maybe give EP a little more help.

Honestly, Gagner is way more creative than Eriksson.

I like the move, worst case scenario? He gets traded or goes back down.

Gaunce, Schaller, Archibald....or Gagner?

For those saying it will be awkward, professional making 3 million a year. Playing in the best league in the world. Gagner will be just fine.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Come on, no goals and 6 assists while being minus 5 in the last 7 games is a level of dominance only the likes of Gretzky and Lemieux have ever achieved
Hes piling on the pts and gaining a ton a confidence and that poster acknowledged it and said hes dominating. So hes excited about a prospect and you guys gonna poop on him for that. Surely as Canucks fans theres other things worth pooping on, no?

Reactions: pettersson

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
I love a redemption story so I hope for good things for Gagner, Now put him with EP and on the PP and try and boost his trade value some.

Also IMAC has the hottest takes

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

LOL at saying that Dahlen and his 2 goals in 17 games is 'dominating' the AHL.

Double LOL at thinking you'll get picks back for Goldobin. Guy clears waivers right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad