Sam Bennett

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You dont notice that you are the only person who says this stuff?

Do you really think you are smarter than... everybody!?

Never said smarter just don't have the bias many Flames fans do, especially when it comes to this player in particular.

He is on pace for 27 points and someone said he has been fantastic. I mean come on it takes an amazing defensive forward to be considered fantastic while on a 27 point pace. Perhaps some others need to take off the rose colored glasses when watching him.

SB84

Jul 22, 2015
Calgary, AB
Never said smarter just don't have the bias many Flames fans do, especially when it comes to this player in particular.

He is on pace for 27 points and someone said he has been fantastic. I mean come on it takes an amazing defensive forward to be considered fantastic while on a 27 point pace. Perhaps some others need to take off the rose colored glasses when watching him.

Garbage post.

He absolutely has been fantastic in his last 5 or so games. In fact, he has 8 points over his past 7 games. Pretty good for a player who isn't very good.

Reactions: 99664987

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
So those other games don't count?

Can the Flames just tell the NHL to ignore them since they don't fit your narrative?

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Absolute joke of a #4 overall. Calgary will remain an average team that goes nowhere until they fix their drafting.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Absolute joke of a #4 overall. Calgary will remain an average team that goes nowhere until they fix their drafting.

Gaudreau, Monahan, Tkachuk, Ferland, Jankowski, Backlund, Bennett, Gio, Brodie are all players drafted by the Flames and either playing in their top 9 or top 4, and our system is stocked with top end D talent. But good narrative.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Gaudreau, Monahan, Tkachuk, Ferland, Jankowski, Backlund, Bennett, Gio, Brodie are all players drafted by the Flames and either playing in their top 9 or top 4, and our system is stocked with top end D talent. But good narrative.
Just because it's you @Harvey Specter , I have to call you out on Gio because I know that you know that he was an undrafted UFA :naughty:

Richardbro

Jul 22, 2009
Toronto
He's a good player, maybe not the potential (yet) they thought he would be, but I see his potential at least as a 20g/30a forward, or second liner.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
So those other games don't count?

Can the Flames just tell the NHL to ignore them since they don't fit your narrative?

Maybe not since Bennett seems to have turn his game around in the last 15 games

It's remained to be seen if that is the fact though....

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009

This makes no sense. Their drafting has been superb. They've got multiple recent picks on the NHL team, have graduated 3 more from the AHL team this year and still have more solid guys in the pipeline.

It would make more sense to criticize their FA signings and trades, which have been a letdown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad