Salary Cap: Salary Cap Thread: Expansion Draft Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
It's going to be funny when Seattle takes Kerfoot over McCann and McCann absolutely flops in a defensive 3C role for Toronto.

I think the issue with McCann is that he has to be a scoring line center, but no contending teams have Jared McCann as a top-6 center unless the rest of the roster is stacked. You either need to have a scoring line 3rd line or you need to have a stacked team outside of your centers (like Vegas now and Chicago in the past) for McCann at C on a good team to work.

Reactions: EightyOne

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Seattle choosing between ZAR and Tanev is like deciding whether you want to eat a communion wafer or a tab of acid.

I don’t expect Tanev to be a Penguin by day’s end.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Seattle choosing between ZAR and Tanev is like deciding whether you want to eat a communion wafer or a tab of acid.

I don’t expect Tanev to be a Penguin by day’s end.

I would be shocked if Tanev is selected by Seattle. Just doesn't make sense from any perspective. He's an ultra expensive player in a position of extreme depth in the expansion draft.

I would be really surprised if it wasn't one of ZAR, Pettersson or Zucker. Tanev's like the 4th or 5th most likely guy IMO.

Reactions: Trade and Doogle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad