tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
tumblr_nasoqjDu8a1sgwipjo1_400.gif

Best moment in his Calgary tenure.. Goosebumps when he did that

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised to see EDMONTON claim him :(

Just to scare the **** out of the dressing room.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I don't think anyone will pick him up; the true enforcer is a dead art.
He'll be good to have down in Addy, and he'll still be making a paycheck; not a bad way of going about things.

I'm sure he'll get an AHL gig from Calgary; I don't know if he'll get a PR role or anything right away, but he'll get a 100k+ dollar AHL contract.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009
Too bad. I really liked McGrattan. Understandable though as he wasn't seeing much icetime.

I'd almost rather have him around than Bollig though. McGrattan's a better fighter and I'm not sure he's any worse than Bollig as a player.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Too bad. I really liked McGrattan. Understandable though as he wasn't seeing much icetime.

I'd almost rather have him around than Bollig though. McGrattan's a better fighter and I'm not sure he's any worse than Bollig as a player.

McGrattan is much worse than Bollig.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
True, but I don't see any disdain there.
I like McGrattan alot, but he is not a very good hockey player. Saying Bollig is worse than McGrattan is showing at least some kind of blind dislike for Bollig........... or really being out to lunch on McGrattan's abilities.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I like McGrattan alot, but he is not a very good hockey player. Saying Bollig is worse than McGrattan is showing at least some kind of blind dislike for Bollig........... or really being out to lunch on McGrattan's abilities.
Here's where I point out to you that he said that McGrattan was worse than Bollig, not the other way around.

:teach:

You worked another night shift, didn't you? :biglaugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Here's where I point out to you that he said that McGrattan was worse than Bollig, not the other way around.

:teach:

You worked another night shift, didn't you? :biglaugh:
worse. worked 8am-4pm, but at 345pm my night auditor called in sick (he's one of my reliable guys and I do believe this is the first shift he has ever called in for), well I am short staffed still as I let go all my new people and the one useless person thaat doesn't want to work anyways. So I was literally the only option other than making him work, so I was back in at midnight and worked until 8am. Also now I can't sleep lol.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Don't want to see him on the ice for us
Would love to see him stay with the organization.

Good Orgs find ways to keep good people.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
AF is seeing what he wants to see :sarcasm:

What a surprise! ;)

Anyways it sucks to see Brian's career potentially coming to an end as he is truly one of the class acts of the organization and NhL on the whole. Great teammate, great person and the best fighter in the game today. It's to bad the game is trending in a direction where these players are no longer of significant use. There is no doubt he saw this move coming and will take it in stride, and like most of you I would really enjoy if he stuck around the organization in some capacity.

All the best McGrattan!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad