Sabres' Training Camp Opens Thursday September 17th

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I really don't like 3v3, because so far they aren't winning it. But I'm open to seeing if they can improve that when they learn what Byslma wants first. The Sabres can definitely play well enough to win 3v3 OT though.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
So I'm guessing ....

Kane - O'Reilly - Ennis
Moulson - Eichel - Gionta
McGinn - Larsson - Reinhart
Foligno - Girgensons - Deslauriers

Roll 4 lines evenly?

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I wish we still had Stafford to put on Eichel's wing, Gionta just seems like a "well there's nobody else to put there" kind of move.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
That roster tonight looks like the line-ups Connor McDavid has been putting points up against so far in pre season. ;)

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
So I'm guessing ....

Kane - O'Reilly - Ennis

Roll 4 lines evenly?

For the regular season? I hope not. Want to see at least one of Kane/Ennis with Eichel, preferably Kane. Kane's a shooter and disruptor, perfect compliment to Jack's puck-possession and set-up ability. Plus he can ride shotgun for the rookie. Leave Gionta on RW to give that veteran presence and lead by example.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
For the regular season? I hope not. Want to see at least one of Kane/Ennis with Eichel, preferably Kane. Kane's a shooter and disruptor, perfect compliment to Jack's puck-possession and set-up ability. Plus he can ride shotgun for the rookie. Leave Gionta on RW to give that veteran presence and lead by example.
Flipping Kane is fine with me. I don't know how much it will matter. I'de actually rather see Ennis with Eichel. I think at some point we will get Kane - Eichel - Ennis.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Girgensons on the 4th line would be a mistake. Id put him with Larsson and Reinhart if they want Gionta on Eichel's wing.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It looks like lines 1,2, and 4 are set. There's just the battle for 3 between Girgensons, Larsson, McGinn, and Reinhart.

Per preseason play, I actually think McGinn might be the 13th guy.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
It looks like lines 1,2, and 4 are set. There's just the battle for 3 between Girgensons, Larsson, McGinn, and Reinhart.

Per preseason play, I actually think McGinn might be the 13th guy.

Disagree that the 4th is set as I think Larsson could slide right back in Legwand's place. I do agree that McGinn has been poor in the preseason. I would not have an issue scratching him instead of Legwand.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Minnesota wasn't televising any of their games. Doubt there will be a stream either.

Mattykerr91

May 4, 2014
So I'm guessing ....

Kane - O'Reilly - Ennis

Roll 4 lines evenly?

I don't like Reinhart on the wing, he was drafted #2 to play center, if he isn't ready to play centre in the NHL then he can develop at center in the AHL, also Girgs is a top 6 winger or the 3rd Centre end of story

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
I don't like Reinhart on the wing, he was drafted #2 to play center, if he isn't ready to play centre in the NHL then he can develop at center in the AHL, also Girgs is a top 6 winger or the 3rd Centre end of story

Lots of young centers make the transition to the NHL on the wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad