Confirmed with Link: Sabres sign Kyle Okposo (7 years, $6M AAV)

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

So I guess Dan wasn't invited to the face-to-face with Vesey? (I'm assuming this pic was snapped this morning, and Vogl reported that Pegula's jet was in suburban Boston last night.)

EDIT: Murray is at the presser, too. Maybe he and Disco are taking a later flight.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
so i guess dan wasn't invited to the face-to-face with vesey? (i'm assuming this pic was snapped this morning, and vogl reported that pegula's jet was in suburban boston last night.)

edit: Murray is at the presser, too. Maybe he and disco are taking a later flight.

Probably leave right after.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Huh. Bylsma used to have more hair than me when he was hired and now he's blown right past me on the baldness level. The Rogaine must be working! :laugh:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So I guess Dan wasn't invited to the face-to-face with Vesey? (I'm assuming this pic was snapped this morning, and Vogl reported that Pegula's jet was in suburban Boston last night.)

EDIT: Murray is at the presser, too. Maybe he and Disco are taking a later flight.

Murray's in Buffalo, too.

So, who went to Boston? Just Kim & Terry?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Oh my damn god.

Hockey Hotline is going off the rails.

It's like a Jr High broadcast

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Details details

They were role playing reporters asking Okposo questions (Because they felt the questions were stupid)

So Coller asked Rivet (who is playing Okposo) If he's ever had a booger come out of his nose while skating down the ice

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015

Thanks! Can always count on you. I was just searching WGR, the Sabres site and here looking for this press conference and it wasn't up yet. Then I was just about to search all 3 sites again when I seen a new post from you in the Okposo thread and figured it was the video I was looking for.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Thanks! Can always count on you. I was just searching WGR, the Sabres site and here looking for this press conference and it wasn't up yet. Then I was just about to search all 3 sites again when I seen a new post from you in the Okposo thread and figured it was the video I was looking for.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I'm liking this signing more and more as time passes. Okposo is just a quality player.

I pushed back a little at first but I think it's a smart acquisition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad