Sabres Prospects in WJC...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27798
  • Start date

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Poehling getting MVP reminds me of Domi getting it when Reinhart was talked about as the better choice. Eh, UPL was still the best goalie in the tournament and he's Sabre property. He answered so many questions with this performance, just building on his Sudbury year and washing away last year's tournament performance.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So Edmonton and Red Deer in 2021? Hmmmm... circle that one on my calendar. I don't think I'm making it to the Czech Republic next winter.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
And full marks for the folks in BC who filled rinks regardless of the opponents. Buffalo, if they ever get another (I doubt it) should take notes.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Craig Button with Bob Mckenzie in the post game said that they vote on MVP after first period but no offense to Poehling but that UPL should have been named MVP.

Regardless, he is having a terrific year.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
What are Sabres plans for Luukkonen next season.
Is he going to have 2nd season in Sudbury or is he going to play in AHL or is Sabres considered giving him men's games in HPK's SM liiga team.

Last edited:

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
What are Sabres plans for Luukkonen next season.
Is he going to have 2nd season in Sudbury or is he going to play in AHL or is Sabres considered giving him men's games in HPK's SM liiga team.

It's very unclear. And I'm not even sure what the right path here is. He's adapted very well over here, but I feel like he might not yet be ready for Rochester.

My guess is that he'll be back in Sudbury, though HPK isn't off the table.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad