Rumor: Sabres looking for top 6 forward with term

Thorton02

Feb 6, 2009
Sam and Risto fir Willie Nylander and Barrie? Nylander can play centre, and the Sabres could resign Barrie?
I'd rather go after a better center and skip getting something back like Barrie. Having Barrie suit of for Toronto is like having an extra skater for the opposing team. My hope is Toronto doesn't realize this and they re-sign him for 5 more years.

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Seems like a fair deal to me

buffalo gets its needed top 6 help.

Chicago gets a solid top 4 defensemen.

Saad’s speed would be deadly with Eichel
Couple issues A) Saad is primarily a LW right? We already have Olofsson and Skinner on LW and Johansson should be there as well. B) Saad has one year left on his deal after this season.
The offer is light and doesn't fill a massive need for Buffalo.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

As the poster above noted, we are LW-heavy and have needs at C and RW. Saad doesn't remedy that state of affairs. I would be interested in Strome, though, with the understanding that we need to add to Risto to get it done. Strome would be a good complement to our trigger-happy LWs (Skinner, Olofsson).

I have not read the 4 pages but any interested in Jeff Carter? if so what is the offer?

Carter has threatened to retire if LA trades him somewhere he doesn't want to be. I have to imagine Buffalo is high on the list of places Jeff Carder doesn't want to be.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
As the poster above noted, we are LW-heavy and have needs at C and RW. Saad doesn't remedy that state of affairs. I would be interested in Strome, though, with the understanding that we need to add to Risto to get it done. Strome would be a good complement to our trigger-happy LWs (Skinner, Olofsson).

Carter has threatened to retire if LA trades him somewhere he doesn't want to be. I have to imagine Buffalo is high on the list of places Jeff Carder doesn't want to be.

FFS he never said this at all go read this please

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016

Eichel doesn't need any help. Olofsson is doing just fine. What is needed is a Center who can drive play for Skinner. Saad is a nice player but we need is 1) a center or 2) a rhs that drives a line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad