GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
McElehhinney again with the solid d-game. real hard and swollen member.

We tight right now. Gardiner should play better when the playoffs begin. Not like he did tonight on the PP. Mistakes and soft p***y ass nonesense. Opposite teams will strike if he doin that dirt there.

Polak is treally polaking it up tonight. He plays to his strengths. Hardness and treal twerk.

Reactions: 7even

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
i was just saying babaock is a good coach not a god.

if you think babcock is soo good; then lets count babcock's playoff success once Lindstrom retired then
Nobody is saying he's a god. He's a damn good coach though, we're lucky to have him even though people complain about him nonstop.

Reactions: Leafidelity

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Year 2 of the rebuild and we're up 5-2 in a game that doesnt even matter as we clinched early guys.

These threads should be a lot happier.

Sep 18, 2009
McElehhinney again with the solid d-game. real hard and swollen member.

We tight right now. Gardiner should play better when the playoffs begin. Not like he did tonight on the PP. Mistakes and soft ***** ass nonesense. Opposite teams will strike if he doin that dirt there.

Polak is treally polaking it up tonight. He plays to his strengths. Hardness and treal twerk.
Polak needs to shake that booty for sure

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Rielly and Gardiner are massively underrated. Rielly in particular, plays 1st pairing usage and QoC and puts up great point totals and good advanced stats

I actually think that Gardiner is the most underrated Leaf. You've got people like me who think he's a #1 defender. Then you've got people who think he's an unreliable #4.

Especially in multi-overtime games, Gardiner is money.

Gardiner also tends to really turn it on in the playoffs. I think he'll look like the best defender on the ice if we play Tampa (and I know they've got some good defenders).

Rielly got a lot better last year, and he got even better this year. So I think that Rielly is only just now a top 2 defender... whereas Gardiner has been there for a few years, but he's just underrated around here and around the NHL as well. I think he will impress a lot of people in the playoffs.

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
wow no wonder jake and rielly dont play together ever, jeezes LOL, just watch a guy skate right down and split them for a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad