GDT: Sabres@Leafs 7 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
i mean we loving rielly and jake getting all those points on that end, but man they gotta tidy it up on the more important end for the playoffs

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Really packing in the commercial breaks these last 5 minutes.

Soon it will be “that commercial break was brought to by Napa auto parts” “and that Napa auto part read was brought to you by Canadian tire” and so on and so on. that will be the entirety of tv in the future

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
McElehhinney again with the solid d-game. real hard and swollen member.

We tight right now. Gardiner should play better when the playoffs begin. Not like he did tonight on the PP. Mistakes and soft ***** ass nonesense. Opposite teams will strike if he doin that dirt there.

Polak is treally polaking it up tonight. He plays to his strengths. Hardness and treal twerk.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Stonehands Bozak and Brown together, you know nothing will happen.

All in all, been a pretty sloppy period by the Leafs. They were outshooting Buffalo by well over 10 at one point.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Bozak looks like the best sniper in the league on shootouts but in a game he's as good as Komarov.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
are we the only team that gets to reset there re-build time line multiple times until we finally get it right?

Seriously. We’re coming up on the end of year 3 and a half. We don’t need to make it artificially shorter to seem more impressive. Going from last to a playoff spot in one year already does that.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
are we the only team that gets to reset there re-build multiple times until we finally get it right ?

Don't think we've seen a teardown of that magnitude...well....ever?

Dont think you could call the Kessel/Phaneuf/Lupul previous version really a "rebuild" right? That was the build and it wasnt working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad