Sabres Fan Advantage loyalty program and codes

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Game's keyword is: STEWART

Shouldn't that have been the word for Tuesday since the Sabres were playing his former team? (The word could have been Mitchell tonight if they wanted to go the former Minnesota player or heck it could have been Moulson or why not Pominville or Vanek - LOL!) Well thanks anyway for the word - wasn't watching or listening.

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
We interrupt this Sabres blowout of the Maple Leafs for the Tonights Sabres Fan Advantage Keyword Of The Game.

The Keyword is SKATE - now back to the blowout! LOL!

Last edited:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Thanks for the code - as usual I was out of the room when they announced it.
I was around to hear the trivia question - got it right without looking it up.
Who was the first Sabres defenseman to get at least 20 goals in a season - Phil Housley 1983-1984 - 31 goals.
Had the right player - was off the year by one - said 1984-1985 - was off six goals - said 25.)

Not sure why I'm doing this though - only been to two games this season so I'm losing the points on the rest of the games as my tickets arn't being scanned. Thats where you get the most points right. Probably only get to a dozen games or so this season - probably won't get to a point level close enough to get something worthwhile.

Oh well, still a nice thing for the Sabres to do - wish they started it a few years ago though - when I made it to every game.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
@SabresFanAdv

Take a look inside tonight's Game Program for a 10-point Fan Advantage Code!

B3j-KgwCcAIvcVD.jpg:large

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad