GDT: Sabres @ Ducks - 7:30PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I'll take the win, didn't play that well but 2 points is 2 points.

Thank god Ennis didn't play, he would have scored 7 goals against us without a doubt.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Lindholm was probably benched to avoid aggravating whatever that injury is. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit out the next one for precautionary reasons.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Couple of notes:

Andersen was fantastic. If he could eliminate those softies, he could potentially be a top 5 goalie in the league.

I really like Santorelli, but we really need an upgrade on that spot. I don't want anyone that isn't a clear upgrade to Stewart though.

Still in favor of claiming Wagner and putting Ritchie back in the A.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Their goalie was great. I liked how we played, we just missed the net way too often. Lots of odd man rushes.

Andersen was great too, as were our D in front of the net. Manson was very, very good tonight.

Jack Bauer DAMNIT

Two Way Defenseman
Nov 11, 2015
Golden State
This was a rewarding win for the Ducks. I only got to see the 3rd, but I thought the boys played solid. Props to Bylsma and Buffalo for putting up a legit fight. The young D looked legit from what I saw (all D except Bieksa). Freddy can finally resist the soft serve! Good for him. I have a feeling once Ritchie pots his 1st he gets rolling (although I didn't see any dangerous chances from his line).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad