GDT: Sabres @ Ducks - 7:30PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytduxfan*

The BUF team is just so good and our guys are all just awful. 15-1 loss. No doubt.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
I assumed they moved the start time to 7:30 so they could show this Wednesday night "rivalry" on TV. :sarcasm:

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Fortunate that O'Reilly is missing this one, now Eichel will be getting the full kesler treatment.

I'm excited to see him and Risto play though.

camshaft

Mar 4, 2013
Gibbs hurt?

We continuing to shatter our goalie confidence by assigning them long stretches without NHL play?

Gibson started last two games, that is why Freddie is starting. This is what happens when you have two hot goalies.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Cheap tickets? I've been eyeballing the tickets for the upcoming Toronto game.

StubHub had some good deals for the Ottawa game, I didn't even look at Toronto because I assumed it would be a lot more (similar distance for me).

My seats were $85 apiece for second row of the middle bowl, straight behind the net (my favourite view).

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
They're just so dreamy.

A bunch of them have lunch nearby before every home game.

Uh, they used to have lunch near our place but we weren't out stalking them. Stop drooling over cars & get to work like the rest of us. :sarcasm:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
StubHub had some good deals for the Ottawa game, I didn't even look at Toronto because I assumed it would be a lot more (similar distance for me).

My seats were $85 apiece for second row of the middle bowl, straight behind the net (my favourite view).

That's a good deal. Yeah, even though the leafs are sucking the ticket prices remain fairly high on stubhub. Not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad