GDT: Sabres @ Devils 7 PM EST TV: MSG Radio: WGR550

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
We will see won’t we.
See if two pro hockey players with the ability to drive offense in a full third line without constant rotation is better than Girgensons, Greenway, Okoposo, Jost and Krebs passing to no one?

yeah it’s gonna be a real Scooby Doo mystery to solve.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Ress

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Wouldn’t be upset if it were him or Sammy after how bad he’s been lately and his careless turnovers.

Probably RyJo though so he can watch from above for a game.
And they can paper transaction him down. It’s not the worst thing for a night off on a back to back. But he has been consistently among their top three players back there. But it’s one night.

Reactions: SabresFan26

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Hopefully the kids will ball out, I'll have to miss the first half of the game but excited to see they're both getting a shot tonight.

Reactions: Chainshot

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Who has two thumbs, a wife from the Lehigh Valley, eight tickets to tonight’s Phantoms vs Amerks game, and just saw the two players worth watching be called up hours before tonight’s game….
Ah man 🤣

RoyalOverNavy

Feb 25, 2023
I feel your pain.
Tickets, Airbnb and gas to State College last year to see Erik Portillo and Michigan play Penn State.
He didn't make the trip. Sick back in Ann Arbor.
Didn't matter in the end, though.

Reactions: HaNotsri

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
What I'm expecting:

Skinner-Cozens-Tuch
Peterka-Mittelstadt-Olofsson
Kulich-Jost-Rosen
Girgensons-Krebs-Okposo
Call ups are a GM decision. Game-time roster is a coach decision. If they go with 12, then Benson drops to Girenson's spot and those are the lines. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised to see Granato go 11-7 still.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who has two thumbs, a wife from the Lehigh Valley, eight tickets to tonight’s Phantoms vs Amerks game, and just saw the two players worth watching be called up hours before tonight’s game….

I wouldn't say they are the only two, but they are the top of the heap.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Call ups are a GM decision. Game-time roster is a coach decision. If they go with 12, then Benson drops to Girenson's spot and those are the lines. Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised to see Granato go 11-7 still.

If we go with 12, I expect:

Tuch-Cozens-Skinner
JJP-Mitts-Benson

To be our top 6. JJP/Mitts/Benson is a thing that works, and I can't see DG breaking them up. Maybe Mitts and Cozens gets swapped.

The bottom 6 would be a giant jumble.

Chances are, Rosen/Kulich wing one line and Okie/VO wing the other line. Who centers either pair is big-time up for debate. Okie/Krebs and Okie/Jost both work well.

Reactions: Sabreality

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
If we go with 12, I expect:

Tuch-Cozens-Skinner
JJP-Mitts-Benson

To be our top 6. JJP/Mitts/Benson is a thing that works, and I can't see DG breaking them up. Maybe Mitts and Cozens gets swapped.

The bottom 6 would be a giant jumble.

Chances are, Rosen/Kulich wing one line and Okie/VO wing the other line. Who centers either pair is big-time up for debate. Okie/Krebs and Okie/Jost both work well.
I felt like we saw quite a bit of Mitts in between Skinner and Tuch last night. Cozens may get the call-ups.

Tuch-Mitts-Skinner
Rosen-Cozens-Kulich
JJP-Jost-VO
Benson-Krebs-Okposo

Who else can play LW?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad