Post-Game Talk: Sabres @ Avalanche 2/1/2014 1PM MST: The Sacco Bowl

Aves Fren

Eat the Stars
Dec 20, 2005
2upa3ax.jpg

Why didn't Shorteleau fight the referee? Does he think he's a superstar now and doesn't have to fight? smh

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I miss the days when Duchene tweeted after a win, now the wins are so common, he stopped tweeting about them.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Thank God Malkin and Holden did not get any points.

Ehrhoff is the defenseman I want the most, but damn he had a career game in suckage. I still love him though.

I believe he was still recovering from the flu. But yes, Erhoff was quite poor today.

Mant*

Great win. But damn, all those goals and still no hat tricks. Avs haven't scored a hat trick since Duchene got one on November 4th 2011.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Nhl.com has had enough with Buffalo's suffering already. No mention of the Avs game anywhere on nhl.com except for in the "scores" section. All other games + pieces on Gaborik and Sharp are all visible.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Nhl.com has had enough with Buffalo's suffering already. No mention of the Avs game anywhere on nhl.com except for in the "scores" section. All other games + pieces on Gaborik and Sharp are all visible.

It's not that they are sick of Buffalo, it's that the Avs aren't allowed on the front page.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
and now half the main board threads are about the avs...and none of them talking about how Patrick will last 2 years at most as a coach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad