GDT: Sabres at Hurricanes: Here's Your God Damn Police Report Edition-Sabres at Hurricanes

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
Doesn't make any sense to me. Seems like McBain should be tried based on what we saw from Sanguinetti and Corvo in the first 2 games. What could McBain have done yesterday in practice to make the staff think he wouldn't be worth a shot??

Corvo isn't going to be benched.

rj

Jan 29, 2007
Indiana
A brief history of sports in Carolina:
crash%202.jpg

That's in Alabama, not in "Carolina".

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Can one of our esteemed professional writers ask Lewis or Muller why McBain isn't playing, even if its just to hear the answer that they feel the other guys are better. Ask the question like its your job, because it is!

PaulProteus

****ing amaxing dman
Feb 6, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Can one of our esteemed professional writers ask Lewis or Muller why McBain isn't playing, even if its just to hear the answer that they feel the other guys are better. Ask the question like its your job, because it is!

They prefer to cover the really in-depth stuff:

@ice_chip: Canes opened skate with keepaway. Gleason didn't play fair though. Took puck and sped away from Corvo, who had to chase him down.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
That's actually an important note. How in the hell is Gleason speeding away from anyone?

Or how did he manage to get the puck away from the defensive mastermind. Surely Corvo was just being nice and gifted him the puck and Gleason got a little carried away.

Last edited:

wlf

Mar 19, 2007
WOW that GDT is done well! :handclap:

And don't worry about your women, we've seen them. :fence:

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
Ok, I'll bite. How can you tell?

If you were a real southerner you would clearly recognize the 1993 CocaColaweiser 900 at Birmingham Super Ultra Speedway where Durley Waltripp put Bill Durphart Jr. into the wall on turn 5 causing a post-race scrap between Dale McDonald and Charles Turner III which allowed Earnest Falmer to take the checkered and his first ever Outback Steakhouse Presented By Mastercard Winner's Cup. I remember it like it was yesterday because pappy took me for a victory lap around the yard in his tractor after.

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
If you were a real southerner you would clearly recognize the 1993 CocaColaweiser 900 at Birmingham Super Ultra Speedway where Durley Waltripp put Bill Durphart Jr. into the wall on turn 5 causing a post-race scrap between Dale McDonald and Charles Turner III which allowed Earnest Falmer to take the checkered and his first ever Outback Steakhouse Presented By Mastercard Winner's Cup.

:handclap:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
There is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chip Alexander ‏@ice_chip

Corvi out of lineup tonight. McBain with Pitkanen. Ward will start in goal.

I wonder if he hurt himself chasing Gleason. That would be too funny (unless he seriously injured himself ofcourse. I can't wish something like that even on Corvo).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad