GDT: Sabres at Flyers, "April, dressed in all his trim, hath put a spirit of youth in everything" 7:00 pm EDT; NBCSP, MSG-B

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Yes, I’m also curious what Eichel’s numbers would look like playing under a coach where defense isn’t required instead of a coach that competently coaches all around play.

I’m sure Eichel will get back to us about how he feels after the playoffs.
It was the pouting that got to me. And the obvious effect his attitude was having on the team. Tuch is giving the Sabre production and obviously leadership that Jack doesn't appear to have.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
It was the pouting that got to me. And the obvious effect his attitude was having on the team. Tuch is giving the Sabre production and obviously leadership that Jack doesn't appear to have.
Tuch is perfect and a much better fit right now for sure, given his attitude >> Eichel's. Although I will always wonder how Eichel would have done under Granato's offensive system, especially pre-injury, from a statistical perspective, given he managed to finish 10th in league scoring under the hockey terrorist.

It is moot now, both parties are better off and it remains a massive W for Kevyn Adams.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Tuch is perfect and a much better fit right now for sure, given his attitude >> Eichel's. Although I will always wonder how Eichel would have done under Granato's offensive system, especially pre-injury, from a statistical perspective, given he managed to finish 10th in league scoring under the hockey terrorist.

It is moot now, both parties are better off and it remains a massive W for Kevyn Adams.
Yeah. Nobody is saying Eichel can't play.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Well, since one is one of the best players of all time and the other is a grotesquely dirty former player who is now his agent as well as his father... I don't think the fruit fell far from the tree.
One is Super Mario and a great guy, the other is Claude LePuke. I loved when Rob Ray beat the 💩 out of him back around 94 🤣

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Yes, I’m also curious what Eichel’s numbers would look like playing under a coach where defense isn’t required instead of a coach that competently coaches all around play.

I’m sure Eichel will get back to us about how he feels after the playoffs.
I can actually show you Eichel’s stats under many different coaches in the NHL.

None of them are as good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad