GDT: Sabres at Flyers, "April, dressed in all his trim, hath put a spirit of youth in everything" 7:00 pm EDT; NBCSP, MSG-B

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Same. He's been very solid and probably just as importantly, the team has played well defensively in front of him of late.
While we’re making lineup changes, Stillman in for Bryson and anyone not named VO for VO, who was an absolute anchor around the necks of Jost and Greenway last night. I’m so done with Victor after months of looking for any silver linings in his play.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
What are the current odds for sabres making the playoffs? It can be done! Need some help.
Buffalo Sabres
BUF
2.9%

Definition of meaningful games?????

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
While we’re making lineup changes, Stillman in for Bryson and anyone not named VO for VO, who was an absolute anchor around the necks of Jost and Greenway last night. I’m so done with Victor after months of looking for any silver linings in his play.
I thought Vicky played well last night. He was engaged and battling, which isn't his thing. That line sorely misses Mitts playmaking though.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Give me my TNT fix. Could use a 5 point game from the big guy.
I assume he traveled with the team given they said he would be a game-time decision last night.
Extend that logic to this evening, and the Sabres may be lucky to have him play, or play a full-game, and even take all his shifts at full pace.
5 points seems like a stratospheric expectation.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
I assume he traveled with the team given they said he would be a game-time decision last night.
Extend that logic to this evening, and the Sabres may be lucky to have him play, or play a full-game, and even take all his shifts at full pace.
*8 point game then

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

Granato made it sound like he's dealing with something that could just get better and Tage can play. Not sure what it is but let's hope he can.

That first line misses Tage but Mitts moving from third line wing to first line center and having two key assists and a strong game overall deserves some appreciation.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I hope they play Levi. Yes we’re playing meaningful games in April. But somehow a Pens loss and a Sabres win puts us in striking distance despite the slump.

Ride the hot hand and keep the excitement up on the roster. Comrie has been better as of late but we have to get hot.
Fully convinced that if the Sabres have REAL confidence in their goaltending that they will explode offensively.

Reactions: BuffaloMango

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2