GDT: Sabres at Flyers, "April, dressed in all his trim, hath put a spirit of youth in everything" 7:00 pm EDT; NBCSP, MSG-B

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I think the Ref handed out misconducts to both players to pad his stats.

"See! I've handed out multiple misconducts this season!"

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

Yes, I’m also curious what Eichel’s numbers would look like playing under a coach where defense isn’t required instead of a coach that competently coaches all around play.

I’m sure Eichel will get back to us about how he feels after the playoffs.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Gotta be Lemieux's last stop right?

He's been bounced out of like 5 teams.
He has 6 points in 11 games now. Not bad production. Is he a locker room cancer? I remember he was drafted by the Sabres but delt to Winnipeg in the E.Kane trade. Guess we traded one cancer for another?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He has 6 points in 11 games now. Not bad production. Is he a locker room cancer? I remember he was drafted by the Sabres but delt to Winnipeg in the E.Kane trade. Guess we traded one cancer for another?

He was dealt from the Jets to Rangers and there was some "stuff" about him being a jerk. Then more when the Rangers pushed him off to LA. And even more from LA's end before he was dealt. *shrug*

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I’m encouraged by Felix Sandstrom’s stats. He makes our goalies look okay.
That 2-11 record is sweet. The 92-93 Senators called, they want their goalie back

He was dealt from the Jets to Rangers and there was some "stuff" about him being a jerk. Then more when the Rangers pushed him off to LA. And even more from LA's end before he was dealt. *shrug*
Someone should tell him to be more like Mario and less like Claude

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That 2-11 record is sweet. The 92-93 Senators called, they want their goalie back

Someone should tell him to be more like Mario and less like Claude

Well, since one is one of the best players of all time and the other is a grotesquely dirty former player who is now his agent as well as his father... I don't think the fruit fell far from the tree.

• Haha
Reactions: BB79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad